Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Champions League and FIFA 09!

Word up every one. I just miss you all so much, and I really haven't been spending much time with you guys, but I have a very good excuse. I am trying to finish school already. Geez! Gimme a break! But for reals, I am trying to finish up the old escuela out here in Tempe, AZ. Don't get me wrong, it's nice out her and all, but there is nothing like waking up in California.

So I am coming back! Maybe not exactly to the desert, but I am moving to the coast where I belong already. We are hoping to settle some where in Huntington Beach, California, which wold be a daily blessing for me if that came true. I am for sure going to work for World Soccer Daily, so pick up the Sirius Satellite radio or start downloading the podcast from the itunes. It is incredibly interesting and fun, honestly. Who doesn't like to listen to gentleman with English accents argue back and forth about their sport. Its amazing.

Speaking of football. Champions Leaugue is this week and I'm telling you all to watch it because it is the top level of competition in Europe, which really means the top level of competition in the world as most of the world's best players, play in Europe. So this Tuesday and Wedneday check out ESPN 2 during the day to keep up with the excitement. Big names will be playing. Manchester United will play Celtic. Liverpool are playing Athletico Madrid (where el nino came from). Barcelona, Marseille, FC Porto, Arsenal, Chelsea, Roman, Fenerbahce, all will play mid week during a group stage round of play or Champions League.

And finally, before I make my mad dash back to class. FIFA 09 is out and it kicks ass. I will be taking challengers as they come, and I will dominate each of them, sending then crying back to their mothers. Word/

No comments: