Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Ronnie in the US tabloids

According to my girlfriend’s In Touch magazine, a certain Brittny Gastineau of one of those “entertainment channel shows”, Gastineau Girls, spent some quality time with a certain Cristiano Ronaldo.

Yea, it’s true. I guess they met randomly at the Beverly Hills Hotel on July 26. The story says he sent his friend to talk to the girl and get her number for him. From there, he called her up, set up plans to meet at Villa Lounge in LA. They were extremely cozy at the posh lounge, but when he got up to leave the table, and asked her to go back to his room with him, she said no.

It’s funny, I’m not exactly sure how long the kid has been in the states, but for a while now, he has been in my girls tabloids… she keeps getting my attention…”Babe, one of your soccer players is in the news again!” She thinks this is news… I said that the kids has made panties drop around the world!

No comments: